Monday, June 1, 2009

November 2008... Siena's First Month

The days are flying and the nights are crawling, and we're slowly getting the hang of this new parenting gig. Other than the usual mixing up days and nights (and keeping mommy busy as a result!), Siena is a great baby who only fusses when she's ready to eat. I'm trying to keep up with nursing school during this transition, which is proving to be quite the challenge!! Thankfully I've managed to get some good studying in throughout the day with Siena asleep in her sling. I've been blown away by motherhood... what an amazing, indescribable experience this is. Here are some pics from our first month of parenthood...
Our beautiful girl -- so alert!
Loving Daddy's face
Siena loves her mobile!
How Daddy handles laundry + baby
Um, I'm not sure about this silly bear outfit, Mom and Dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment