Christ is Risen! We had a busy but fun-filled Easter morning -- how great to have TWO little ones to participate in the Easter celebrations this year! After finding Easter baskets, eating breakfast, getting dressed up, attending a beautiful mass, hunting for eggs, eating brunch with Daddio, and opening another round of Easter baskets (from Winnie), we all collapsed and slept for 2 hours. Phew! The girls looked adorable and our only regret was that we didn't have a lot of extended family in town to share in the fun. Winnie has requested lots of pictures, so here they are. Enjoy!

The hunt is on! Thankfully the rain held off until after our little egg hunt here at home. Siena was very good at sharing her eggs with Libby...

... although Libby had some help from Daddy as well.

Joe and his sweet girls.

Lining the girls up for a photo shoot. What are the chances they'll cooperate?

Siena: "You're cute, Libby." Libby: "Give me that egg."

Of course we couldn't get them both to look at the camera at the same time. Oh well! I had to post this one since it's the only one where Libby is looking up.

Siena and her loot.

Opening the baskets from Winnie. What lucky girls to get TWO rounds of Easter baskets! I tell ya, Santa Claus and the Easter bunny have some pretty stiff competition!

The biggest hit of all of Siena's gifts: her very own butterfly spray bottle. Siena is obsessed with spray bottles and loves to "clean" the windows and mirrors. I'm glad it's warm enough now for her to go outside and water the flowers.

I tried and failed to get a good photo of both girls in their bunny ears. Sorry, Mom. This was the best I could do this year.

Easter aftermath. Thanks for SUCH a great day, Easter Bunny!

We were treated to a delicious brunch by Daddio, the girls' great-grandfather. He's 92 and truly amazing -- how blessed we are to have him in our lives.

A rare family photo! The only downside to the brunch was the Easter Bunny, who terrified Siena of course. He was definitely scary in a scary clown sort of way, so I can't blame her.
No comments:
Post a Comment