Like most 3-10 year old girls these days, our kids are obsessed with Disney's "Frozen." Here are a couple of recent quotes:
Siena: "Libby, we were playing so well together. Now you're just shutting me out."
Libby: "I'm Elsa."
Margaret: "I Anna."
And some non-Frozen classic Libby quips:
"It smells like berries under a moose!"
"You have no more chances; the pig has waffles!"
"Oh manners packers!" (a phrase of exasperation)
"I want to call the baby little peanut. But we don't know what her name will be for real. Maybe she'll come out with a nametag on her little toe."
Libby (after the toilet has been flushed): Is that regular water now?
Me: Yes, it's clean.
Libby (shocked): Does that mean the water we drink is potty water?!"
Friday, May 30, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





So I'm blog stalking to see when baby # 4 arrives. Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteNo news yet but I'll keep you posted!! Thanks for checking in. It won't be long now... I need to do some blog updating before then. :)
ReplyDelete