Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Siena!

Happy 2nd birthday to our little Pumpkin! We had a fun-filled birthday party for Siena's big day, complete with pumpkin decorating and costumes for the kiddos. Four toddlers and three babies doesn't sound like a lot of guests (especially with the parents present), but it was definitely crazy around here! Crazy in a fun way, of course. :) Siena was a bit unnerved by the fact that all the kids were running around with HER toys, but I guess I can't blame her. It was a beautiful warm day, which meant that most of the kids' costumes were off within the first half hour. I'm kicking myself that I didn't get a photo of everyone dressed up at the beginning of the party -- oh well! Maybe next year...

Party favors were pie pumpkins with the kids' initials on each. I'm hoping to make a pie from scratch this year!!

Brandon and Foster as "The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" and mommy JJ as an angel

bumble bee Owen

Owen's little brother Griffin hanging out with Libby, who was a banana to Siena's monkey

Auntie Laura with Leah the butterfly. Leah is going to be a big sister come April!

Siena did a good job attempting to blow out her candle this year, but needed a little extra boost from Mommy

Yummy frosting! Birthdays are the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment